ETI welcomes application for admissions from students of diverse ethnicity, interests, and abilities.
- Submit an ETI Application
- Provide a pastoral reference
- Provide two character references
- Write a personal biography/testimony (no more than one page, single space).
After these documentations are completed, you will be notified of the decision in writing or email.
- Acceptance of the Lord Jesus Christ as personal Savior.
- 18 years of age or older (If less than 18 years of age, it can be approved with parents and character reference of pastor)
- High School Diploma or GED (If you do not have one, must be willing to get one)
- Be an active member of a church.
- Have a good Christian character.
- Have basic computer knowledge.
- Be positive influence with your peers.
As a part of the process for admission, it will be central for a candidate to show a good Christian character before you are admitted into our institute.
- The applicant will need to demonstrate a life of spiritual disciplines.
- Reveals joy and humility in serving others.
- Have the spirit of the Lord and a good reputation among his peers and leaders.
- Show integrity
- Abstinence from the use of tobacco, alcohol, illegal drugs and sexual promiscuity for at least one year before the application is completed it is also required.
- Applicants must maintain a lifestyle consistent with biblical standards that mark itself by a daily walk with Christ, consistent prayer life and strong character traits.
- Also, candidates must be an active participant in a church
- Participate in regular worship attendance, and assist in their local church ministry.